103 Minute DVD featuring Dave Frary
"Easy Scenery from start to finish" with 23 easy to access chapters is packed with tips and ideas to help beginners and experts alike build better looking scenery.
• Learn how to build great looking model railroad scenery from start to finish
• Using simple tools and materials Dave shows you how to start with cardboard strips, plaster cloth and carved foam to build your base
• Add rocks and paint them so they look real
• Build a realistic waterway
• Make trees and finish the scene with realistic details
• Doug Foscale and Hal Reynolds add their expertise to demonstrate carving plaster rocks and making twisted wire trees