CONTINENTAL U.S. SHIPPING
“$7.95” FOR ALL ORDERS
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS READ #9. FOR “INTERNATIONAL ORDER MAXIMUM AND MAILING METHODS”
CONTINENTAL U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL BUYER INFO
1. Orders should be processed through our website, where you will have the option to pay through PayPal, credit card or check. If you have processed & entered your order into our website, and you are not comfortable with entering credit card info, you can call us at (603-498-3849) Please have your card ready when you call, we will need the following info: Type of card, the full name on the card, the card number, the exp. date, the 3 or 4 digit security number, and mailing address for card’s billing (if different than the order’s shipping address). DO NOT email us with credit card info unless the credit card number is split between two emails.
Email address: Sales@seaportmodelworks.com. Mailing Address: PO Box 1883 Hampton N.H. 03843.
2. Orders will be shipped only to a confirmed address.
3. Shipping cost for all Continental U.S. buyers, for all orders, is $7.95. Additional postage may be required for special orders. Most Continental U.S. orders are shipped within 2-3 business days via U.S. Post Office. If an item is out of stock, you will be notified as to the approximate shipping date.
4. International buyers: When entering your order through our website, please submit payment for the contents of the order. The order process system will automatically add a mailing fee of $7.95 per order. We will invoice you through PayPal for the additional shipping cost, and if applicable, handling/processing, and insurance cost. If you would like an estimate of postal cost for your order, please request prior to submitting your order.
5. Prior to submitting your order, be sure to confirm that your address is accepting mail from the USA. If we make a shipment to an International address, and it is returned to us because that address is not receiving USA mail, and the product is in mint condition, and in its original container, we will refund to the buyer, the cost of goods only. We will not be able to refund any funds that we collected from the buyer for postage, handling, & etc. Refunds will be issued through PayPal within 30 days of receiving the return product.
6. International buyers please check with your country’s customs office to determine what customs fees/taxes may be charged for your purchase. These costs are not included in the item price
7. International buyers may contact us for estimated shipping charges prior to processing their order. Email us Sales@seaportmodelworks.com with product to be purchased, shipping address, including postal code.
8. International orders valued at $25.00 or under will be charged a $10.00 processing fee in addition to other previously noted costs.
9. International orders: We have put a temporary maximum order level of $140.00 per buyer. Subsequent orders placed by the buyer will be processed only after we have confirmation that the previous order has been received. We feel badly about this move, but due to hold-ups at International Borders, we find it a reasonable solution. For our Australian customers please take note: Due to the current covid restrictions we will mail all orders to Australia using USPS Priority Express mail. This is significantly more expensive than USPS First Class International which is what we would normally use.