How to Paint Model Structures with Dave Frary DVD
Using brushes, airbrush and spray cans – An introduction to painting all types of model structures. I demonstrate brush painting, airbrushing, and how to use a spray can.
• Mixing, thinning and caring for your paint
• Different types of brushes – how to use and care for them
• Brush painting wood, plaster and plastic models
• Simple weathering
• Using spray cans to paint structures
• Masking models for airbrushing
• All about airbrushing
• Caring for the airbrush
• Painting safety
• and much more!
This DVD contains a Quick Reference card listing the tools and materials used, paint mixing formulas,
and addresses of suppliers. 60-minute DVD